Our approach to a web project first starts with a communication point of view to understand what the client needs to promote over the web and to know a bit of the history of the company or organisation.
Afterwards our Design team will develop the layout proposal adjusting colors, shapes and content to reach the initial objectives.
Each project is unique and original, so we do not use pre-designed templates.
We use the latest technologies so that all of the website's content is indexed to search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and others.
Our website development service includes:
- 100% original and unique Layout Design made from scratch;
- Content Management System CMS that allows you to manage and update every item of your website, text, images, video, forms, ... using a simple backoffice;
- Multi user access to backoffice with custom permission level;
- Browser compatibility (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and others), tabblet and iPad;
- Optionally compatibility with mobile platforms IOS, Android and others;
- Integration with other softwares and systems installed at the client;
- Excellent search engine positioning due to the fact that all content is indexed ensuring a greater number of visits to your website
The backoffice of the Content Management System was developed for a faster and more enjoyable experience to users. The modular format allows a web project to be scalable in time with new features.
With our system you will be abble to create freely new pages, forms, produtcs without the need of our intervention and without extra costs!
This way your web project can get bigger, better and more visible at the web.
Beacuse we operate for quite a few years, you can benefit from a comprehensive list of features like:
- Parameterisation of each section of the website;
- Insert/Modify website contents;
- Insert/Modify photo galleries;
- Insert/Modify lists (news, or any other form of content that requires ordering);
- Localisation Management (possibility to use any language);
- Metadata configuration, with the possibility of using different metadata from page to page;
- Highlights Management;
- Mailing List Management;
- Links Management;
- File Management;
- User Management;
- Product info management;
- Human resources management;
- Forms management;
- And much more!